The organisers of the 2028 Olympic games in Los Angeles recently announced that they want Baseball, Twenty20 cricket, flag football, lacrosse and squash to be added to the program. We've seen a few new New Olympic sports in recent years like skateboarding, sport climbing and surfing introduced at the Tokyo 2020 games and breakdancing will be joining the line up at the upcoming games in Paris next year. The LA 2028 organisers say that their new events will bring new athletes and more fans to the games. It'll be the biggest Olympic program in history with a whopping 36 events. The International Olympic Committee will decide next week if the new events will be included.
• Proposed : Suggested or recommended.
• Engaged : Involved or interested.
• Organizers : People who plan and manage events.
• Program : A plan or schedule.
• Involved : Participating or included.
• Goal : An aim or objective.
• Athletes : People who compete in sports.