• Bird: a warm-blooded, egg-laying, feathered vertebrate with wings, typically able to fly.
“Look at that beautiful bird in the sky,” said Sarah.
• Cawing: the harsh, grating sound made by a crow or similar bird.
“The sound of cawing crows filled the quiet morning.”
• Layer: a sheet, quantity, or thickness of material, typically one of several, covering a surface or body.
“The cake had a layer of creamy frosting on top.”
• Fastened: to make something secure or fixed in place, typically by tying or attaching it.
“She fastened her seatbelt before takeoff.”
• Repels: to drive or force something away; to resist the action or effect of something.
“Citronella oil repels mosquitoes.”
• Oily: containing, coated with, or resembling oil.
“The oily residue left on the pan was difficult to clean.”
• Smitten: deeply affected with or struck by strong feelings of attraction, affection, or infatuation.
“He was smitten with her from the moment they met.”
• Gorgeous: very beautiful or attractive.
“The sunset over the ocean was absolutely gorgeous.”
• Stings: a wound or injury caused by the sting of a bee, wasp, or other insect.
“The bee stings caused her skin to swell.”
• Uncontrollably: without being able to be controlled; in an unmanageable manner.
“She laughed uncontrollably at the comedian's jokes.”
• Harmful: causing or likely to cause harm or damage.
“Some chemicals can be harmful to the environment.”
• Helpful: providing useful assistance; beneficial.
“Eating a balanced diet is helpful for maintaining good health.”