We use the future with will to talk about an event in the future that you have just decided to do, for predictions and for promises.
- I will go next week.
- She will get better soon.
Future With 'Will' Structure:
• Positive form: Subject + will + base verb
- (I, You, He, She, We, They) will come to work.
• Negative form: Subject + will + not (won't) + base verb
- (I, You, He, She, We, They) won't have time tomorrow.
• Questions form: Will + subject + base verb
- Will (he, she, you, we) they go?