Developed by OpenAI, DALL-E is an AI program trained to generate images from text descriptions. It was originally launched back in January of 2021, but now the second generation of the artificial intelligence system, DALL-E 2 is in the works. DALL-E 2 is not yet publicly available, but features some impressive new upgrades including a 4x greater image resolution allowing it to generate photorealistic images.
• AI = Artificial intelligence
• launch (verb): To begin something such as a plan or introduce something new such as a product.
• feature (verb): To include someone or something as an important part.
• type in (verb): To use the keys on a computer or other device to enter information.
• available: Able to be bought or used.
• capability: The ability to do something.
• prevent (verb): To stop something from happening or someone from doing something.
• harmful: Causing harm.
• curb (verb): To control or limit something that is not wanted.
• misuse (verb): To use something in an unsuitable way or in a way that was not intended.