So whether you're sniffing the caramelized aroma of coffee, a whiff of trash or a trillion other things, your brain knows exactly what's under your nose!
• survey : An examination of opinions, behaviour, etc., made by asking people questions.
• willing : To be happy to do something if it is needed.
• stinky : Having or producing an unpleasant smell.
• give off : To produce heat, light, a smell, or a gas.
• volatile : A substance that vaporizes quickly.
• to trigger : To cause something to start.
• disgust : A strong feeling of disapproval and dislike at a situation, person's behaviour, etc.
• mood : The way you feel at a particular time.
• taste buds : A group of cells, found on the tongue, that allow different tastes to be recognized.
• whack : The action of hitting someone or something.
• bitter : with an unpleasantly sharp taste
• sour : Having a sharp, sometimes unpleasant, acidic taste or smell, like a lemon; not sweet.
• umami : A strong taste that is not sweet, sour, salty, or bitter and that is often referred to as "the fifth taste".
• bland : Not having a strong taste or character or not showing any interest or energy.