Let's first take a look at the most common objects for eating:
- a plate - is what you serve food on.
- a fork - is what you use to eat.
- a knife - is what you use to cut your food.
- a spoon - is what you use to eat a yoghurt or soup for example.
- a glass - is used to drink.
- a cup - is to drink coffee or tea.
- a bowl - is used to eat cereal with milk.
Next, we will look at appliances. The kind of objects that everyone has in their kitchen.
- a fridge - to keep your food fresh and cold.
- a microwave - to heat or reheat some food.
- a sink - to wash the dishes in.
- a dishwasher - if you hate doing the dishes yourself, this machine does it for you.
- an oven - to cook pizzas for example.
- a coffee machine - to make coffee and wake you up in the morning.
- a stove - to cook using a frying pan or a saucepan