What is traditional marketing?
Traditional marketing is the conventional modes of marketing that have been used since the beginning of marketing and advertisements. This includes:
- Flyers and billboards by the roads and highways.
- Ads in related weekly magazines.
What is digital marketing?
Digital or online marketing is the marketing mode of the global village. It is only obvious that the era of the internet will have its influence in every realm of life.
Digital marketing includes platforms like:
- Social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Business networking sites like LinkedIn.
- Promotional ads via emails.
- Paid pop-ups.
- Clickbait links for viral content.
Online marketing is more versatile than traditional marketing, though all the types look similar. Now that we know what traditional and online marketing is, let us find out the winner of the traditional vs. digital marketing contest. Which is better ?
Source youtube: Online Marketing Vs Traditional Marketing (Medialabs)