A remarkable 14-year-old named Kairan Quazi is graduating from college and joining SpaceX as a software engineer. Quazi has had an accelerated learning ability since a young age, leading him to start at a community college at the age of nine and transfer to Santa Clara University at 11. Despite his young age, Quazi has excelled academically and intellectually, working with Intel Labs as an undergraduate intern and now securing a full-time position with SpaceX.
Ama expresses gratitude to institutions like SpaceX and Intel for providing him opportunities beyond his age. He challenges the notion that he is missing out on childhood experiences, stating that his mindset has allowed him to accomplish exceptional achievements.
Quazi will be relocating with his mother to Washington state to join the SpaceX team, and he acknowledges the influential people in positions of power who have supported his journey.
• Graduating: Completing a course of study and receiving a degree or diploma.
• Degree: An academic qualification awarded by a university or college.
• Engineering: The branch of science and technology concerned with the design, building, and use of engines, machines, and structures.
• Community college: A two-year institution that offers various courses and programs of study.
• Intern: A student or recent graduate who works for a period of time at a company or organization to gain practical experience.
• Software engineer: A person who designs, develops, and maintains software applications.• Achievement: A thing done successfully, typically by effort, skill, or courage.