• skill : An ability to do an activity or job well, especially because you have practised it.
• unleash : To suddenly release a violent force that cannot be controlled.
• inner : Inside or contained within something else.
• fulfilling : Making you feel happy and satisfied.
• innate : An innate quality or ability is one that you were born with, not one you have learned.
• strengthen : To make something stronger or more effective, or to become stronger or more effective.
• encompass : To include different types of things.
• pace : The speed at which someone or something moves, or at which something happens or changes.
Source: What Is ...
Speakdating c’est dores-et-déjà plus de 1 000 activités et leçons,
plus de 40 000 exercices, là tout prêts, dans votre poche.