Here are some basic vocabulary about landscapes:
- plain - a large area of flat land.
- mountain - a raised part of the earth's surface.
- hill - an area of land that is higher than the surrounding land.
- forest - a large area of land covered with trees and plants.
- river - a large amount of fresh water flowing continuously in a long line.
- lake - a large area of water surrounded by land.
- desert - an area covered with sand or rocks.
- sea - the salty water that covers a large part of the surface of the earth.
To go further:
- coast - the land next to or close to the sea.
- brook - a small stream.
- meadow - a field with grass and often wild flowers in it.
- waterfall - water dropping from a higher to a lower point.
Speakdating c’est dores-et-déjà plus de 1 000 activités et leçons,
plus de 40 000 exercices, là tout prêts, dans votre poche.