- CEO - abbreviation for chief executive officer : the person with the most important position in a company.
- impersonate - to intentionally copy another person's characteristics, such as their behaviour, speech, appearance, or expressions, especially to make people laugh.
- rollout - the act of making something, especially a product or service, available for the first time.
- fake - not real, but made to look or seem real.
- inflammatory - intended or likely to cause anger or hate
- statement - something that someone says or writes officially, or an action done to express an opinion.
- whack-a-mole - a game in an amusement arcade in which players use a mallet to hit toy moles, which appear at random, back into their holes.
- purporting - to pretend to be or to do something, especially in a way that is not easy to believe.
- blanket ban - a ban that applies to or affects all or the majority of a given class of people or things.
- suss out - to realize, understand, or discover something.
Source: NBC News
Speakdating c’est dores-et-déjà plus de 1 000 activités et leçons,
plus de 40 000 exercices, là tout prêts, dans votre poche.