Possessive adjectives are used before nouns. A possessive adjective shows possession or a relationship. Possessive adjectives in English have one form. There is no plural form.
I have a new car. My car is red.
In this example:
I… is the subject pronoun.
MY… is the possessive adjective.
Here are more examples of possessive adjectives:
• He has a T-shirt. His T-shirt is too small. (He -> His)
• She has a cat. Her cat is old. (She -> Her)
• It is a cat. Its teeth are very sharp. (It -> Its)
• We have a dog. Our dog is sweet. (We -> Our)
• You have a house. Your house is nice. (You -> Your)
• They have a car. Their car is black. (They -> Their)
Speakdating c’est dores-et-déjà plus de 1 000 activités et leçons,
plus de 40 000 exercices, là tout prêts, dans votre poche.