HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
• Good morning, may I speak with Dr. Mason please?
• Hi, this is Sandra Sanders speaking, I’d like to speak with Dr. Mason please!
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
• I’m calling to set an appointment with you sometime next week!
• I’d like to make an appointment with Dr. Mason!
• I’m calling to make an appointment next week!
• I’m calling to arrange a meeting with Dr. Mason!
ARRANGING THE MEETING
• Are you available on Tuesday?
• Do you have an opening for Friday morning?
• How does Monday the 8th sound to you?
• Is next Friday okay with you?
• I’m sorry. I don’t have any availability this week!
• I’m afraid I can’t meet next week!
• I’m not free on Monday!
CONFIRMING THE MEETING
• Yes, Friday works for me!
• Monday would be perfect!
PREPOSITIONS OF TIME
"At" is used for precise times. For example:
• At 9:00 am
• At 10 o’clock
• At bedtime
• At the weekend
‘In’ is used for months, years, decades, centuries, and long periods of time.
• In 1991
• In March
• In the 21st century
• In the afternoon
• In the past
‘On’ is used for days and dates
• On Christmas
• On Friday
• On holiday
• On that day
Speakdating c’est dores-et-déjà plus de 1 000 activités et leçons,
plus de 40 000 exercices, là tout prêts, dans votre poche.