Japan's Fox Village is a popular tourist attraction located in Miyagi Prefecture, where visitors can interact with over 100 free-roaming foxes. The foxes are well-cared for by staff and visitors can feed them, take photos, and even pet them. However, it's important to follow the rules to ensure the safety of both the foxes and humans.
• Fluffy: soft and light in texture or appearance
• Paradise: a place or state of great happiness or beauty
• Entrance fee: the amount of money you pay to enter a place
• Belongings: the things that belong to someone
• Sanctuary: a place of refuge or safety
• Nocturnal: active at night
• Photogenic: attractive in pictures or photographs
• Eagerly: in a way that shows keen interest or enthusiasm
• Shed: to lose fur, feathers, or hair
• Landscape: the visible features of an area of land, often considered in terms of their aesthetic appeal
• Fluffier: having more or thicker fluff
• Detailed: giving full information about something with many details
Source: Aileen Adalid
Speakdating c’est dores-et-déjà plus de 1 000 activités et leçons,
plus de 40 000 exercices, là tout prêts, dans votre poche.