70 percent of employers use social media to evaluate candidates before hiring them.
In fact, 3 in 10 employers have someone whose sole job it is to get the scoop on your online persona.
So what are they looking for exactly?
It turns out that employers search for a few key indicators that a candidate is hirable when doing some digging online.
• Information about their qualifications for the job
• A professional online persona or resume
• What other people are posting about the candidates
• Any reason not to hire a candidate at all
More than half of employers report finding content on social media that caused them to not hire a candidate.
Here are some social media dont's:
• Do not be controversial
• Do not get too personal
• Do not post the same thing on every platform; the content you post on each one should reflect the purpose of the channel
Speakdating c’est dores-et-déjà plus de 1 000 activités et leçons,
plus de 40 000 exercices, là tout prêts, dans votre poche.