Common phrases at the doctor's:
• I need to see a doctor.
• I don't feel well.
• I have a headache/stomachache/cold/fever.
• Where is the nearest hospital/clinic?
• I have an appointment with the doctor.
• What time is my appointment?
• I have an appointment at...
• I am here because...
• It hurts here (pointing to the affected area).
• I feel sick / tired / dizzy...
• What should I do to feel better?
• Do I need to take any medicine?
• Here's a prescription for some painkillers.
• How often should I take them?
Source: Anatasia Mashkakova
Speakdating c’est dores-et-déjà plus de 1 000 activités et leçons,
plus de 40 000 exercices, là tout prêts, dans votre poche.