Questions you may hear at an airport check-in counter:
- May I see your ticket? or "Ticket, please."
- What's your purpose for traveling? or What is your reason for traveling? The worker wants to know if you are traveling for business or pleasure.)
- Do you have a photo-ID? (you can show your driver's license or passport)
- Are you checking any bags? (These are larger bags that the airline will store under the plane for you.)
- How many bags are you checking?
- Do you have a carry-on bag? (This is a small bag you take with you on the plane such as a purse, small suitcase, or laptop bag.)
- Do you require any special assistance? (Do you require a wheelchair, help carrying your bags, or other help?)
- Did you pack these bags yourself?
- Did you, at any time, leave your bag unattended? (Did you leave your bag by itself. This is a security risk because someone could put something in your bag. So, the airline wants to be sure you know what is in your bag.)
- Are you traveling with any liquids? (Do you have any liquids in your bags such as shampoo, deodorant, or drinks?)
- Is there anything fragile in your bags? (fragile = breakable)
- What is your final destination?
- Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat?
- Do you have any special eating requirements?
Speakdating c’est dores-et-déjà plus de 1 000 activités et leçons,
plus de 40 000 exercices, là tout prêts, dans votre poche.