A recent study on hiring showed that:
• 5% of hiring decisions are made within the first 60 seconds
• 30% of hiring decisions are made within the first 5 minutes
• 52% of hiring decisions are made within the 5 – 15 minute range
Not a lot of room for error! So how do we increase our chances?
Before The Interview
1. 80% of interview success comes from preparation.
2. Dress for success.
3. Print out at least five copies of your resume and cover letter.
During The Interview
1. Show up on time.
2. Keep your answers concise and use measurable results.
3. Ask the right questions. Asking questions is a highly effectively way to help you stand out from the competition (while learning more about what you're getting into).
After The Interview
Send a Thank You note to every person you met with.
Speakdating c’est dores-et-déjà plus de 1 000 activités et leçons,
plus de 40 000 exercices, là tout prêts, dans votre poche.