• Formed - made or created.
“The Grand Canyon was formed by the Colorado River carving through rock over millions of years.”
• Sibling - a brother or sister.
“My brother and I are siblings.”
• Roughly - approximately or about.
“Roughly 80% of the population has access to the internet.”
• Until - up to the point in time or the event mentioned.
“Please stay at the bus stop until the bus arrives.”
• Gravitational - related to the force of gravity.
“The gravitational pull of the moon affects the tides.”
• Obliterated - completely destroyed.
“The tornado obliterated the small town, leaving behind only rubble.”
• Melts - changes from a solid to a liquid state.
“The ice cream melts quickly on a hot day.”