What makes creative collaboration work effectively? Here are seven ideas.
1. Ownership: Members need to be empowered from the start.
2. Dependability: Creative collaboration requires members to hit their deadlines and develop creative endurance.
3. Trust: When members trust one another, they work interdependently.
4. Structure: The structure should be loose and flexible.
5. A Shared Vision: a shared desire, a goal you are aiming for, and picture of what you will produce.
6. Fun: The best collaborative groups are the ones where you want to be together.
7. Candor: It’s the idea that groups need to be honest about what’s working and failing
Video creator: John Spencer