Talking about hobbies means you can share details about yourself! Here are some examples you can use:
Questions you can ask:
• What do you like to do?
• What kind of hobbies do you have?
• What do you get up to in your free time?
How to reply:
• I like ...
• I enjoy ...
• In my free time, I…
• My hobbies are ...
Like doing vs like to do:
• We use like + ing form to talk about general likes:
• For example: I like playing the guitar.
• We use like + infinitive to talk about more specific likes:
• I like to play the guitar on vacation.