Dans cette activité, réalisez jusqu'à 10 exercices:
Choix simple x 10
Possessive adjectives are used before nouns. A possessive adjective shows possession or a relationship. Possessive adjectives in English have one form. There is no plural form. I have a new car. My car is red.
In this example: I… is the subject pronoun. MY… is the possessive adjective.
Here are more examples of possessive adjectives:
• He has a T-shirt. His T-shirt is too small. (He -> His)
• She has a cat. Her cat is old. (She -> Her)
• It is a cat. Its teeth are very sharp. (It -> Its)
• We have a dog. Our dog is sweet. (We -> Our)
• You have a house. Your house is nice. (You -> Your)
• They have a car. Their car is black. (They -> Their)
À découvrir également dans « Autour de toi »
Explorez la thématique « Autour de toi » :Explorer