The following video is an example of airline pre-flight passenger safety briefings.
vendredi 19 nov., Il y a 25 mois
Dans cette activité, réalisez jusqu'à 10 exercices:
Texte à trous x 5
Choix multiple x 3
Points to remember
- Always follow crew members instructions and comply with lighted signs and posted placards on the aircraft
- Do not smoke inside any part of the aircraft at any time and do not tamper with smoke detectors
- Ensure that your luggage is not blocking the aisle or an exit
- Your luggage may be stored under the seat in front of you or in an overhead locker compartment
- Keep your seat belt fastened when the seat belt sign is on or while you are seated throughout the flight
- Before take-off and landing ensure that your: • Seat belt is tightly fastened • Tray table is folded away • Seat back is in the upright position • Armrest is down • Luggage is appropriately stowed away • Electronic devices are switched of • Window blind is open
- Do not use your mobile phone in-flight unless the airline you are flying with allows mobile phones to be used in flight mode.
Source: youtube - Safety Video - Turkish Airlines
À découvrir également dans « Voyager »
Explorez la thématique « Voyager » :Explorer