Few immigration processes are as intimidating as those of the United States. Watch this satirical sketch from Foil, Arms and Hog on what NOT to say during your interview.
• formality : a thing that is done simply to comply with convention, regulations, or custom.
• lobby : a group of people seeking to influence legislators on a particular issue.
• race : a competition between runners, horses, vehicles, etc. to see which is the fastest in covering a set course; a population within a species that is distinct in some way, especially a subspecies.
• tough : difficult and requiring determination or effort.
• rights : a moral or legal entitlement to have or do something.
• dubious : not to be relied upon; suspect.
• claims : a demand or request for something considered one's due.
• surrounding : all round a particular place or thing.
Source: Foil, Arms and Hog