- widow - a woman whose husband or wife has died and who has not married again.
- moving - causing strong feelings of sadness or sympathy.
- bright - full of light, shining.
- deep dive - a detailed examination of a subject.
- insight - a clear, deep, and sometimes sudden understanding of a complicated problem or situation, or the ability to have such an understanding.
- overnight - suddenly and unexpectedly.
- fame - the state of being known or recognized by many people because of your achievements, skills, etc..
Source: Good Morning America