Japan has a high density of vending machines due to a combination of factors, including a culture of convenience, strict waste management regulations, and advanced technology. Vending machines offer a wide variety of goods, from drinks and snacks to electronics and even umbrellas, and are available 24/7. They also provide employment opportunities and contribute to Japan's economy.
• Fiasco: a complete failure or disaster.
• Keenly: in a way that shows a strong interest or eagerness.
• Looming: appearing as a large or threatening shape or image.
• Scarcity: a situation where there is not enough of something.
• Slip: to put something or someone into a particular place quietly, quickly, or stealthily.
• Weighted scale: a device used to measure weight or mass.
• Coinage: the coins in circulation in a country.